- Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into the design of the system.
- Design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience, using Agile approach.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Drive multi-devices (computer, tab and mobile) design efforts
- Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, Draw.io and the like is a must.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in the working level
- The knowledge of Software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework
Needs to Be:
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Agile oriented
Measures of Performance:
- Delivery of designs in a fast pace environment, on time
- Continuous self-improvement